Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tasting Menu 89

We will run the same tasting menu as last week except for the desert course. I am going to take the weekened off to celebrate my daughters birthday and mine on June 4th. The restaurant is in good hands, we just promoted Camilio to roundsman. He is an amazing chef that will help both the restaurant and banquets. Camilio and Mike will put the menu out this weekened. It has been a hard couple of weeks for me at the hotel. Change is good, it just takes a little while to get used to it. My blogging has suffered, learning something new takes twice as long. The cooking has always come easy, it is the financial side of the business that I need to work on.

Grilled scallops
Compressed apple chutney, pumpkin powder, pineapple sage
Lobster crepe
Mornay, black truffle caviar, salt water bubbles
Grilled Kobe beef
Smoke pudding, herb potato, red pepper
Creamy goat cheese cheesecake
Peach ice cream made tableside with LN

No comments: