Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Chapstick Compound Butter

I love a good compound butter on steak. The problem is if the kitchen or waitstaff timing is off, you might end up with a pool of broken butter by the time it reaches the table. I wanted to make a container that would allow the guest to control when the butter was applied to the steak. I thought about a chapstick container and how you can regulate how much product comes out. I got some clean chapstick tubes and filled it with the compound butter. Now the guest can control exactly how much butter goes on their steak

3 comments:

Ric Dunning said...

That is the most creative idea I have ever seen!! Keep it up Ian!

Anonymous said...

You're a freaking genius! That is such a great, right in front of your face, why didn't I think of that idea! Keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with the other two, that is awesome!