Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Chapstick Compound Butter

I love a good compound butter on steak. The problem is if the kitchen or waitstaff timing is off, you might end up with a pool of broken butter by the time it reaches the table. I wanted to make a container that would allow the guest to control when the butter was applied to the steak. I thought about a chapstick container and how you can regulate how much product comes out. I got some clean chapstick tubes and filled it with the compound butter. Now the guest can control exactly how much butter goes on their steak


Ric Dunning said...

That is the most creative idea I have ever seen!! Keep it up Ian!

Jeff Jarrett said...

You're a freaking genius! That is such a great, right in front of your face, why didn't I think of that idea! Keep up the great work!

Kyle said...

I have to agree with the other two, that is awesome!