Wednesday, June 2, 2010

This has not been easy


It has been a challenging road for me in the last 6 months. I have tried to understand my place not only in my professional life but more importantly in my home life. I have worked 80 hour weeks since I can remember. All of a sudden I was home every hour of every day and it was quite a change for me and my family. Chefs put a lot of stock( pun intended) in their work. We put it out there every day and night hoping to connect with someone through our food. It took me a few months of therapy and some hard love from my family to make me realize what is really important to me. Thank you to everyone who has supported us in our new company, we have some exciting events coming up.

I have been really bad at posting some great experiences I have had in the past few months. I will do my best to catch up.

No comments: