Thursday, November 22, 2007

Tasting Menu 8

It has been a very difficult week for me. With Ben passing on, a visit from Starwoods president and a ass kicking on Thanksgiving. I am starting to feel creative again and can't wait to get going again. I have a couple of photo shoots this week for Dinning out and Wine Country so I should be busy. We will utilize some Organic pork belly that I got from Snake River Farms.

Tasting menu 11/23/07


Fizzy Fruit Cocktail with a
Sweet Tomato Sabayon


Smoked Blue Marlin Sashimi with Liquid Nitrogen
Wasabi Oil and Pickled Ginger Jelly

Apple, Beer Vinegar, and Mustard Oil Sou-vide
Organic Pork Belly with Horseradish Powder
And Earth Cooked Potatoes


Agave Prickly Pear Ice Cream made Table side
With Liquid Nitrogen with as Grape Sugar Rolled Sopapia

No comments: