Thursday, July 3, 2008

Miracle fruit


I ordered my own miracle fruit tree today. I don't know how it will grow in Colorado but I have to take a shot. After you eat this small fruit your taste buds are changed for about an hour. Everything sour or bitter becomes sweet. I saw a demo of a guy pouring Tabasco on his tongue. He looked up and told the camera it taste like smoky maple syrup. This would be the ultimate ingredient to fuck with people. Imagine leaving the fruits and a buffet of limes, vinegars and other pungent ingredients. The fruit spoils within 48 hours so shipping it is out of the question. The only way is to grow. You can also get tablets from:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just tried the tablets of these. Got them from Miracle Fruit World (http://www.miraclefruitworld.com/index.html). It was fun. Ate grapefruit, lemons, limes, lemon yogurt, drank pink lemon-aid, red wine vinegar, cider vinegar, tonic water. Played with super sour spray candy and lemonheads also. It was trippy. Orange juice was almost too sweet. Vinegar tasted sweet but vapors would hit the back of your throat. Didn't try tabasco..next time. You'll have fun.

Anonymous said...

Where did you get one of the trees, or seeds for starting a tree? I'd like to try growing a few myself. Thanks