Sunday, July 27, 2008

Tasting menu 46

It was good to have a break from work but it is time to get going again. I have a lot of questions about where I will be in the future. All I know is that I need a change. I got my miracle fruit powder in. It will be transformed into gum this week.

Tasting menu

Candied fennel
Grapefruit gelee, blue crab, watercress caviar

Sou-vide pork
Smoked shallot powder, cream corn, asadero relleno

Stone fruit
Buttered lobster,83c yam, macadamia nut air

Brandied strawberiies
Panna cotta ice cream made tableside with liquid nitrogen



Miracle fruit bubble gum with sours

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what kind of spot do you want to open?

chefian said...

I want to do willie wonka meets small plate bistro. Nothing over 20 dollars. Open room, lots of interactions

Craig H said...

Had this tasting menu this past Saturday, and I must say it was absolutely divine! Can't wait to come back.