Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Tatsing menu 20

I have a wine dinner on Saturday that sits at 80 covers right now. I am going to run the same soup for my tasting menu this week that is on the wine dinner menu. Valentines night is pretty well sold out too. We have 5280 week coming up at the end of this month. Business is really picking up. It has been really slow the first part of the year. Other chefs tell me they are busy but when I drive past thier resteraunts they are as slow as us. I never really understood people lying about their business. I guess you never want to show the other guy your cards


Tasting menu


Alaskan king crab
Frankincense, frozen yuzu powder, pomegranate


Organic chicken noodles
Saltine cracker consommé, root vegetable sou-vide


Sou-vide Tasmanian pepper tenderloin
Demi sphere, broken olives, tarragon


Blueberry basil puree
White chocolate ice cream made tableside using liquid nitrogen

No comments: