Monday, April 14, 2008

Cookin in New york

We arrived on Thursday night for our Friday event. My package made it to the W in good condition. We ate at Icon in the W where we were staying that night. Chef Mike Wuster has worked in may great restaurants. He opened Le Cirque and was the chef at 11 Madison. He sent course after course of some really great food. The next morning we gathered our food and some small wares the W had lent to us and made it down to the event.
We set our food in our booth and went to check out Colorado in New York. It was cool to see the Breckenridge film festival and mountain bike team. I grew up in Breck and I liked seeing my home town in the park. I think more then anything I was proud to be there. I was born and raised in Colorado and I am proud to call it my home. The event went great. The tent was packed with media and people from the Colorado tourism board. Hopefully I made some good impressions with people.

No comments: