Sunday, April 6, 2008

Tasting menu 29

I am working on the menu for next week because I won't be here for service. I have changed my dish that I am going to make for the Colorado tourism event in New york. I was going to do a peach sorbet with Merlot caviar and buttermilk consomme. After I made it I decided it was to sweet. They want me to do a soup course and there is a chef already doing the dessert course. I have also been checking the weather for that week and it looks like it is going to be in the 50's. I have settled on a hot soup that is creative and everyone has liked that has tried it. It is a Smoked cheddar broth with roasted pearl onions, Colorado potatoes and sour cream noodles. I will be prepping the next couple days and shipping it to New York. I plan on doing a post about doing an event cross country. Here is the menu for the next week




Tasting menu


Ultimate wonton
Poached lobster, tuna, black truffles


140.4 degree egg
Bacon consommé, Buttered toast foam


Shrimp cannelloni
Blue crab, ricotta, yuzu veloute


Blue champagne
Poached fruits, Saffron mango sorbet
Made table side with liquid nitrogen




No comments: